140 Weymouth Street
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4Z1
• More than 70 full-time one- and two-year career training programs to help you reach your goals. From Culinary Arts to Police Science (Cadet), Music Performance to Welding, and just about everything in between, there’s bound to be a Holland College program that interests you.
• More than 120 degree pathway agreements with universities and institutions all over the world.
• Home of the Holland Hurricanes. This varsity athletic program is a member of the Atlantic Colleges Athletic Association (ACAA). The Hurricanes are relatively new to Holland College and have quickly developed into a championship contender in many sports.
• Glendenning Hall, located in Charlottetown, it is home to186 students during the school year. The residence has apartment-style one, two and three bedroom furnished units.
Prince of Wales Campus
• Home to the Charlottetown Centre, the Centre for Applied Science and Technology (CAST), the Centre for Community Engagement (CCE), and the School of Performing Arts. The CAST building is a state-of-the-art “living lab” where students in Applied Sciences and Engineering Technology programs enjoy hands-on learning experiences. The CCE features a large gymnasium, fitness centre, dance studio and classrooms.
Tourism and Culinary Centre
• The Tourism and Culinary Centre is located on the Charlottetown waterfront and houses The Culinary Institute of Canada, tourism and golf programs.
• Home to the college’s Welding, Plumbing, and Steamfitter/Pipefitter programs. The centre has a lunch room, fitness centre and common room, and is a short walk from downtown Georgetown.
Summerside Waterfront Campus
• The new home as of September 2012 for most of the trades and industrial technology programs.
Atlantic Police Academy
• The Academy houses programs related to law, security, and firefighting.
West Prince Campus
• Located in Alberton, the campus enables the college to offer programming to the residents of the West Prince region of PEI.